Kuwait Tamil Islamic Committee (K-Tic), a non-profit socio welfare organization of Tamil speaking Muslim community in Kuwait, (established in 2006 - registered with Indian Embassy of Kuwait and also with Administration of Grand Mosque, Kuwait Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs).
K-Tic has a impressive name among the socio-welfare organizations in Kuwait and Gulf countries whose benevolent works and enlightening activities and conserving Islamic uniqueness and also well known with the thousands of Indians especially all Tamil speaking people in Kuwait.
The Supreme Council, Board Member and Executive Committee members of Kuwait Tamil Islamic Committee (K-Tic) with an appointment with His Excellency Mr. Ajai Malhotra, Ambassador of India to Kuwait at the Indian Embassy.
The Senior Advisory Member, Al-Haaj M. Abdul Kader (a) Delhi Baasha, introduced the newly elected office bearers to His Excellency. The President, Moulavee M. Mohammed Meera Sha Fazil Baaqavee and the General Secretary Moulavee Afzalul Ulamaa A.B. Khaleel Ahmed Baaqavee M.A., briefly outline K-Tic’s activities during last five years of its establishment.
Al-Haaj A.K.S. Abdul Nazar, Deputy General Secretary recalled the event of His Excellency. on His visit to the Al-Sha’aya Masjid (Mirqab, Kuwait City) on the event of 5th Seerath-u-Nabi program. He also explained on educational activities, various programs organized by K-Tic for the community benefit, in various locations in Kuwait. The other executive members also raised their queries and explained various problems faced by the community. His Excellency replied in detail on all the queries and we were all thankful to have such a Majestic Ambassador. It was nice evening spend about 130 minutes with His Excellency, discussed on numerous subjects on different fields.
The whole team, on behalf of the members of K-Tic and Tamil community gratified the astonished tasks of His Excellency. They also express their thanks to embassy staff for kind co-operation.
In the photo# 1 (from Left to Right)
1. Al-Haaj H. Mohammed Nasar (Deputy Treasurer)
2. Al-Haaj Seematti M. Basheer Ahmed (Senior Advisor)
3. Janab A. Basheerullah (Member)
4. Al-Haaj A.K.S. Abdul Nazar B.A., (Dy. General Secretary)
5. Janab A. Mohammed Sirajudeen (Secretary, Public Relation Wing)
6. Moulavee M.S. Mohammed Meera Sha Fazil Baqavi (President)
7. Moulavee A.B. Khaleel Ahmed Baaqavee M.A., (General Secretary)
8. His Excellency Mr. Ajai Malhotra, Ambassador of India to Kuwait
9. AL-Haaj S.N. Abdur Razzaq (Advisor)
10. Janab U. Hussain Ahmed (Secretary, Fahaheel Branch)
11. Molavee Qari M. Zainul Aabideen Baaqavee ( Vice President)
12. Moulavee Haafiz Qari A.R. Mouhammed Ibraheem Manbayee (Vise President)
13. Al-Haaj M. Abdul Majeed (Advisor)
14. Janab A. Allah Pitchai (Guest - President, Perambalur Dist., Indian Union Muslim League)
15. Al-Haaj A. Habeebullah (Advisor)
16. Al-Haaj Abdul Kader Delhi Basha (Senior Advisor)
17. Al-Haaj A. Kamaludeen (Vice President)
18. Janab M. Muhammed Yunus (Senior Executive Member)
19. Moulavee Haafiz Qari Al-Haaj M. Mouhammed Nizamudeen Baaqavee (Vise President)
- Kamal Basha